UDO SOUTH COAST 2.0 STREET DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2024
Worthing Leisure Centre, GB
March 3rd 2024
This is a Qualifier for UDO British Dance Festival, UDO European Championships & UDO World Championships 2024.
Everyone is allowed to participate! All different ages & levels are welcome from Beginner to Advanced.
Categories: Solos, Trio/Quads, Duos, Teams, Supercrew, Parent Teams & 1V1 Battle Qualifier (Hip Hop)
Levels: Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced
Location info: https://www.southdownsleisure.co.uk/worthing-leisure-centre/
Schedule will be here after registration closes.
UNDER 10 - RĒVE - BIG BOOM (CLEAN)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/big-boom/1688642000?i=1688642017
LINK: RĒVE - BIG BOOM (CLEAN)
UNDER 14 - KANYE WEST - CHAMPION
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/champion/1442845779?i=1442846321
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuU-58_MnYs&list=RDWuU-58_MnYs&start_radio=1
UNDER 18 - TIMBERLAND FT NELLY FURTADO & JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - KEEP GOING UP
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/keep-going-up/1704227716?i=1704227731
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGwmA8qM5wk
OVER 18 - JON MCXRO - LEGO (CLEAN)
LINK: JON MCXRO - LEGO (CLEAN)
We will also be running the South Coast Encore Regional on the same day. For further information and registration, please visit www.udoencore.com.
Spectator Ticket: £20
Dancer Ticket: £21
*Including participation fee for the dancers for One Solo, One Duo, Trio/Quad, One Team, SuperCrew & Parent Team.
**Spectators under the age of 6 will get free entry to the event.
If you would like to compete in both Encore & Street, there will be a charge for extra teams, solos and duos:-
Extra Team - £30 (per team)
Extra Solo - £5
Extra Duo - £7 (per duo)
1v1 Battles - £7
Questions about competitions, registrations or any other queries?
02920 799 199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Please ensure that the tickets you order are all required as once ordered they are non-refundable
- If you decide to cancel after you have confirmed numbers, you will still need to pay for your tickets
- If you do require any further tickets, they can be bought on the day of the event as long as it is not a sell out
- The running order for the day will vary depending on the number of entrants registered for the event, we reserve the right to change the running order as and when necessary.
- All entries to dance need to be done online at least 7 days before the event – this entry is free.
- Please remember all dancers must be UDO Members - you can register for free UDO membership by clicking the MEMBERSHIP tab above
Sorry, but we cannot accept any late entries once registration has closed.