UDO SCANDINAVIA 2020
THE FORUM HORSENS, DK
April 25th 2020 - April 26th 2020
WELCOME TO THE FIRST UDO SCANDINAVIA CHAMPIONSHIPS 2020
DO YOU WANT TO BE CROWNED THE FIRST SCANDINAVIAN STREET DANCE CHAMPIONS?
UDO IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE A BRAND NEW EVENT HELD IN DENMARK, 25-26 APRIL 2020.
DO YOU WANT THE CHANCE TO COMPETE AGAINST SOME OF THE BEST CREWS IN THE SCANDINAVIAN REGION AND THE CHANCE TO QUALIFY FOR THE UDO EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS AND OUR AMAZING UDO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS! YOU COULD ALSO WIN SOME AMAZING PRIZES...
WE WILL BE OFFERING THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES FOR ALL TO GET INVOLVED:
Beginner and Novice : Maximum dance time 2:00 minutes
Intermediate and Advanced : Maximum dance time 2:30 minutes
(We have the right to combine categories until the day of the event)
• 18-40 dancers are permitted in a SuperCrew. Additions, substitutions, and deletions of up to one third of the SuperCrew may be made, as long as the number of dancers in the SuperCrew does not go below 18 or above 40.
• SuperCrew routines can be up to a maximum of 3 minutes long.
• There is no maximum of song choices; SuperCrews may dance to as many or as few songs as they like in one routine.
Solos / Duos
• Dancers will be separated into heats.
• Dancers will dance on the floor at the same time as the other dancers in their heat.
• Recalls will be announced by age division & category, and continue until the final (this is
approx. 7 dancers for Solo and 5 dancers for Duo finals).
What are the Judges looking for?
• Musicality (Dancing in time with the music)
• Showing a variety of movement & Choreography
• Energy, Enthusiasm and Confidence
• Uniqueness & Interpretation
In addition to the above, for Duos the Judges will also look at:
• Synchronicity (Mirror Image)
• Connection (Choreography complimenting one another)
Styles are offered in the following age categories :
• Under 16 (15 years and under)
• Over 16 (16 years and over)
The following styles are currently offered at the event:
• Hip Hop
• All Styles
For clarification on categories, please refer to the UDO rules or contact the office.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All levels are welcome from Beginner to Advanced, with different age categories available.
Please submit your video entry forms using the link below!