UDO WORLD STREET DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2023
August 23rd 2023 - August 27th 2023
UDO WORLD STREET DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE LIVE STREAMED ON SATURDAY 26TH AUGUST & SUNDAY 27TH AUGUST 2023.
HERE ARE THE LINKS BELOW:
SATURDAY 26TH AUGUST 2023:
SUNDAY 27TH AUGUST 2023:
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AT RECEPTION
The UDO World Street Dance Championships is the height of the annual Street Dance and Hip Hop dance Competition Calendar. This vibrant 4-day event is THE most Prestigious Dance Competition of them all.
Supported by your family and friends, you have the chance to showcase your amazing skills and win Trophies, Prizes, Prize money, and Ultimately be crowned a WORLD CHAMPION!
Qualifying events run throughout the year in the UK and Europe. To see where there is a qualifier near you, visit our 'EVENTS' page on the website.
All different ages & levels are welcome from Beginner to Advanced.
- Trioquads - See Music below.
- Battles - Hiphop, Popping, All Styles, Litefeet (NEW!) & Breaking
- Age Categories: U12, U16 & O16 (Except for Breaking, this will be OPEN)
- UK CITIZENS: To qualify for Battles, you need to be in the TOP 2 in your chosen style at either British Dance Festival or at a 2.0 Event (Please check with the franchise holder of your chosen 2.0 event to see if Battles are at the event & what styles they are hosting)
- For countries outside of the UK, Please contact your Country Representative for qualification confirmation.
- Parent Teams
- Ultimate Advanced Teams
Levels: Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced
We pride ourselves in hosting the BEST Workshops for dancers from across the globe to take part in. We have some of the greatest industry professionals providing SELL OUT masterclasses and Workshops to ensure all dancers get the best training whilst taking part in the Worlds most prestigious event. This event isn't just your chance to become a WORLD CHAMPION but also an opportunity to perfect your craft and take classes with the best in the industry.
Our workshop lineup has not yet been announced but keep an eye out on our social media.
We are so excited to announce that AcroPAD will be attending the UDO World Street Dance Championships 2023.
Acropad will have Open Sessions & Workshops with their Incredible Instructors.
To book onto their classes, Click HERE to be diverted to the Official Acropad Page.
Location info: Winter Gardens, 97 Church Street, Blackpool, FY1 1HL
WORLDS 2023 OFFICIAL PROGRAMME
UNDER 10 - Joel Correy Ft Mabel - I Wish (Clean)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/i-wish-feat-mabel/1590907993?i=1590907994
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAq7yxgEQI
UNDER 14 - Britney Spears - (I Got That) Boom Boom
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/i-got-that-boom-boom-feat-ying-yang-twins/251947909?i=251948143
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK3B8Afjal8
UNDER 18 - Beyonce - Cozy (Clean)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/cozy/1636789969?i=1636790285
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVNNkK93iCo
OVER 18 - Ms Banks Get Loose (Clean)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/get-loose/1204847232?i=1204847234
LINK: GET LOOSE (CLEAN) - MS BANKS
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TRIOQUAD MUSIC WILL BE PLAYED FROM THE BEGINNING UNTIL APPROX 60-90 SECONDS.
World Championships 2023: EARLY BIRD Under 12 Weekend Dancer Ticket: £87
World Championships 2023: EARLY BIRD Over 12 Weekend Dancer Ticket: £97
World Championships 2023: EARLY BIRD Weekend Spectator Ticket: £77
World Championships 2023: PRE ORDER Under 12 Weekend Dancer Ticket: £92
World Championships 2023: PRE ORDER Over 12 Weekend Dancer Ticket: £102
World Championships 2023: PRE ORDER Weekend Spectator Ticket: £82
World Championships 2023 PRE ORDER 1V1 Battle Dancer & Spectator Ticket (Wednesday & Thursday) £50
World Championships 2023 PRE ORDER Spectator Day Ticket: £48
Early Bird Tickets expired on Monday 29th May 2023. Full Payment is due by 30th June 2023.
* PLEASE NOTE, TICKETS SOLD ON THE DAY WILL INCREASE IN PRICE!
*Including participation fee for the dancers for Solos, Duos, Trio/Quad, Battles, Team, SuperCrew, Parent Team & Ultimate Advanced (if applicable)
**Spectators under the age of 6 will get free entry to the event.
HOTELS & ACCOMODATION:
TAXIS & TRANSFERS:
Questions about competitions, registrations or any other queries?
02920 799 199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Please ensure that the tickets you order are all required as once ordered they are non-refundable
- If you decide to cancel after you have confirmed numbers, you will still need to pay for your tickets
- If you do require any further tickets, they can be bought on the day of the event as long as it is not a sell out
- The running order for the day will vary depending on the number of entrants registered for the event, we reserve the right to change the running order as and when necessary.
- All entries to dance need to be done online at least 7 days before the event – this entry is free.
- Please remember all dancers must be UDO Members - you can register for free UDO membership by clicking the MEMBERSHIP tab above
Sorry, but we cannot accept any late entries once registration has closed.