UDO WORLD STREET DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2024
August 14th 2024 - August 18th 2024
Do you have what it takes to take home a UDO World Champion Title for your Country, and gain entry to the UDO World Championships 2025?
Thousands of dancers from across the globe come together to compete for World Champion titles in front of the world's best Street Dance and Hip Hop Dance Celebrity Judges.
The UDO World Street Dance Championships is the height of the annual Street Dance and Hip Hop dance Competition Calendar. This vibrant 5-day event is THE most Prestigious Dance Competition of them all.
Supported by your family and friends, you have the chance to showcase your amazing skills and win Trophies, Prizes, Prize money, and Ultimately be crowned a WORLD CHAMPION!
Qualifying events run throughout the year in the UK and Europe. To see where there is a qualifier near you, visit our 'EVENTS' page on the website.
All different ages & levels are welcome from Beginner to Advanced.
- Battles - To be confirmed!
- Age Categories: U12, U16 & O16
- UK CITIZENS: To qualify for Battles, you need to be in the TOP 2 in your chosen style at either British Dance Festival or at a 2.0 Event (Please check with the franchise holder of your chosen 2.0 event to see if Battles are at the event & what styles they are hosting)
- For countries outside of the UK, Please contact your Country Representative for qualification confirmation.
- Parent Teams
- Ultimate Advanced Teams
Levels: Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced
We pride ourselves in hosting the BEST Workshops for dancers from across the globe to take part in. We have some of the greatest industry professionals providing SELL OUT masterclasses and Workshops to ensure all dancers get the best training whilst taking part in the Worlds most prestigious event. This event isn't just your chance to become a WORLD CHAMPION but also an opportunity to perfect your craft and take classes with the best in the industry.
Our workshop lineup has not yet been announced but keep an eye out on our social media.
Location info: Winter Gardens, 97 Church Street, Blackpool, FY1 1HL
To be confirmed!
UNDER 10 - RĒVE - BIG BOOM (CLEAN)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/big-boom/1688642000?i=1688642017
LINK: RĒVE - BIG BOOM (CLEAN)
UNDER 14 - KANYE WEST - CHAMPION
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/champion/1442845779?i=1442846321
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuU-58_MnYs&list=RDWuU-58_MnYs&start_radio=1
UNDER 18 - TIMBERLAND FT NELLY FURTADO & JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - KEEP GOING UP
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/keep-going-up/1704227716?i=1704227731
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGwmA8qM5wk
OVER 18 - JON MCXRO - LEGO (CLEAN)
LINK: JON MCXRO - LEGO (CLEAN)
To be confirmed!
*Includes participation fee for the dancers for Solos, Duos, Trio/Quad, Battles, Team, SuperCrew, Parent Team & Ultimate Advanced (if applicable)
**Spectators under the age of 6 will get free entry to the event.
HOTELS & ACCOMODATION:
TAXIS & TRANSFERS:
Questions about competitions, registrations or any other queries?
02920 799 199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Please ensure that the tickets you order are all required as once ordered they are non-refundable
- If you decide to cancel after you have confirmed numbers, you will still need to pay for your tickets
- If you do require any further tickets, they can be bought on the day of the event as long as it is not a sell out
- The running order for the day will vary depending on the number of entrants registered for the event, we reserve the right to change the running order as and when necessary.
- All entries to dance need to be done online at least 7 days before the event – this entry is free.
- Please remember all dancers must be UDO Members - you can register for free UDO membership by clicking the MEMBERSHIP tab above
Sorry, but we cannot accept any late entries once registration has closed.