UDO BRITISH DANCE FESTIVAL 2023
Winter Gardens, GB
March 17th 2023 - March 19th 2023
THE UDO'S BRITISH DANCE FESTIVAL IS THE GREATEST PLATFORM TO SHOWCASE YOUR DANCING TALENTS HERE IN BRITAIN.
From 17th - 19th March 2023, Dancers across the British Isles will unite together over this fantastic weekend to compete for prizes, prestige, British Champion titles and qualification to the major UDO European and UDO World Championships 2023!
We welcome all ages and abilities & pride ourselves on providing an enjoyable, supportive and family friendly atmosphere at this event.
There will be UDO British, UDO Encore, Exhibition Arena, Performance Stage, Workshops, Masterclasses and so much more!
For further information on the Encore side of the event, please click HERE
- Trioquads - See Set Music below.
- Battles - Hiphop, Popping, All Styles, Litefeet (NEW!) & Breaking
- Age Categories: U12, U16 & O16 (Except for Breaking, this will be OPEN)
- Inclusive/Accessible Teams - Making Dance Accessible for all!
- Crew Battles - The Top Crew from each Country (Total of 4 Crews) will QUALIFY for the UDO World Championships 2023 in Crew Battles. These TOP 4 Crews will then go Head 2 Head to be crowned the FIRST British Dance Festival Crew Battle CHAMPIONS 2023.
- Parent & Child - You can choose up to 2 Children to enter this category with.
- Battle Of Britain - The highest scoring Teams from England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales will battle it out to become Battle Of Britain Champions 2023.
- University Dance Challenge - The University Dance Challenge is back! This is the perfect opportunity for Universities across the UK to take part in the British Dance Festival. Whether you are a Street Dance or Pom Team, this category is for everyone!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIVERSITY DANCE CHALLENGE REGISTRATION: https://form.jotform.com/220604824548355
Levels: Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced
Ages: U6 (Street Solos & Duos ONLY) U8,U10,U12,U14,U16,U18,O18 (Street Dance Duos & Teams ONLY)
We pride ourselves in providing the best lineup of Choreographers and Judges across the UK to attend this event. We want to ensure we offer dancers the best training at our events. Our workshop lineup for 2022 consisted of a variety of AMAZING Choreographers including; Mr Youtube, Home Bros, Josh Pilmore, Lukas Mcfarlane and so many more!
Our Workshops for 2023 will be bigger and better than ever. Keep an eye out on our socials for next years lineup.
British Dance Festival 2023 is a qualifier for UDO EUROPEANS, UDO WORLDS 2023 (Street Dance ONLY) & UDO Dance Stars (ENCORE)
To qualify for Europeans;
You will need to place TOP 5 in your category (Solos, Duos, Trioquads, Teams & Supercrews)
You will need to place TOP 4 in Battles.
To qualify for Worlds;
You will need to place TOP 3 in your TEAM & SUPERCREW
you will need to place TOP 5 in Solos, Duos & Trioquads
You will need to place TOP 2 in Battles.
You will need to Place TOP 4 in Crew Battles
Location info: Winter Gardens, 97 Church Street, Blackpool, FY1 1HL
Click Here to view the TENTATIVE SCHEDULE (A full Schedule will be revealed when registration closes)
UNDER 10 - Joel Correy Ft Mabel - I Wish (Clean)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/i-wish-feat-mabel/1590907993?i=1590907994
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAq7yxgEQI
UNDER 14 - Britney Spears - (I Got That) Boom Boom
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/i-got-that-boom-boom-feat-ying-yang-twins/251947909?i=251948143
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK3B8Afjal8
UNDER 18 - Beyonce - Cozy (Clean)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/cozy/1636789969?i=1636790285
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVNNkK93iCo
OVER 18 - Ms Banks Get Loose (Clean)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/get-loose/1204847232?i=1204847234
Youtube Link: TO BE CONFIRMED
WEEKEND INCLUSIVE DANCER TICKET*: £100
*Includes Solo, Duo, Trioquad, Team, Supercrew, Crew Battle & Workshops. Excluding Masterclasses and 1v1 Battles)
WEEKEND DANCER TICKET*: £75
*Includes 1 x Team Dance & Workshops. Excluding Masterclasses and 1v1 Battles)
WEEKEND SPECTATOR TICKET: £75
FOR MORE PRICES INCLUDING WORKSHOP PACKAGES & DAY PASSES, CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE BRITISH DANCE FESTIVAL INFORMATION PACK HERE
Questions about competitions, registrations or any other queries?
02920 799 199 or email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Please ensure that the tickets you order are all required as once ordered they are non-refundable
- If you decide to cancel after you have confirmed numbers, you will still need to pay for your tickets
- If you do require any further tickets, they can be bought on the day of the event as long as it is not a sell out
- The running order for the day will vary depending on the number of entrants registered for the event, we reserve the right to change the running order as and when necessary.
- All entries to dance need to be done online at least 7 days before the event – this entry is free.
- Please remember all dancers must be UDO Members - you can register for free UDO membership by clicking the MEMBERSHIP tab above
Sorry, but we cannot accept any late entries once registration has closed.
Check back soon!