UDO WORLD STREET DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2019
August 22nd 2019 - August 25th 2019
Team practice slots:
Booking onstage team practice slots availablity can be confirmed with staff at the UDO Registration desk at the UDO Reception at the venue.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR WORLDS
Reception will be open for ticket collection, and registration at:
Wednesday: 16.00 to 20.00
Thursday: 09.00 to 20.30
Friday: 08.10 to 21.00
Saturday: 08.10 to 20.30
Sunday: 08. 10 to 20.30
If you have an issue with your music:
* Should you have an issue with your music, and it needs to be replaced before you compete.
* You must ensure that any replacement music is given in at the Music Desk, during the times listed below.
* However please note this needs to be done at least 3 hours before your team is due to dance.
* Please ensure you change your music in time at the desk, as the DJ will not take any changes to music at side of stage.
Thursday 17.00 to 21.00
Friday AM 9.00 to 11.00
Friday PM 15.30 to 16.15
Saturday AM 8.00 to 10.00
Saturday PM 18.00 to 20.00
Sunday AM 8.15 to 9.15
* If dancers have not been age verified, this must be done at Worlds.
* They will need to bring an original document such as a passport or birth certificate with the dancers name and date of birth listed.
* This is only for dancers under the age of 18 and if they have already been verified then they do not need to do it again.
* located at UDO reception
Online tickets have now closed.
However, you will be able to purchase all tickets on the day of the event.
Ticket prices are as follows :
World Championships 2019 Under 12 Weekend Dancer Ticket : £79.00
World Championships 2019 Over 12 Weekend Dancer Ticket : £89.00
World Championships 2019 Weekend Spectator Ticket : £69.00
World Championships 2019 Spectator Day Pass Thursday : £38.00
World Championships 2019 Spectator Day Pass Friday : £38.00
World Championships 2019 Spectator Day Pass Saturday : £38.00
World Championships 2019 Spectator Day Pass Sunday : £38.00